Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Where do the days go?

I really have no idea how it got to be 8:40pm on Tuesday night.....

Sunday was a crazy and busy day. We did get to go outside and enjoy Maymont which is apparently where every other person in Richmond went, but we still had a good time. I was sad I forgot my camera and I didn't have my phone ( I am trying REALLY hard to put my phone away when I am hanging out with my family. I never want my girls to think whatever I am doing is more important then them, family time ect. And let's face it. I'm not running the world nothing traumatic will occur if I don't have my phone all day every day.) So on through Maymont we went with no camera. I was even more upset I didn't have my camera when Ava, fell into the fish pond. Really it was funny and she was fine....and hopefully she learned a good lesson!

Sunday night was Burger night in the McNeil household but of course we put our own twist on it....

Turkey Burgers in lettuce wraps, but I ran out of lettuce wraps so mine was put over a giant pile of kale, topped with sauteed mushrooms and onions, avocado, and tomatoes, broccoli and home made sweet potato fries ( No frying involved ) rounded out our dinner. 
My husband was pleasantly surprised how full he was and that the healthy french fries were actually good!  

Monday was a massive blur that started a 5am and let's be honest it was daylight savings time this weekend so it felt like 4am! I didn't stop moving until 8pm and still needed dinner! I was way past the point of hunger but I needed to eat something because I hadn't had much time to eat the whole day.

1st Breakfast- Orange juice and ItWorks! Greens 
Breakfast-A zip lock bag full of tomatoes and sugar snap peas 
Lunch-Salad ( Mixed Greens, Spinach, Kale, Parsley, Cabbage, Chopped Broccoli, Tomatoes, Avocado, and Black Beans. So Delicious! ) 
5:30pm Snack before Class : Good n Natural Bar & Green Tea
Dinner: Omelet  ( 2 eggs, kale, peppers & onions, mushrooms,& salsa ) 
No Pictures today 

I did attempt grocery shopping again today, I was able to get a few things but I found myself wondering down so many isles I use to grab things from but turned each corner empty handed. It's going to take me a while to get use to this grocery shopping thing. I think I need a few free hours ( hahahah that is laughable what exactly is free time?!?!) and a good health food store to stroll through.

Tuesday has been equally busy. It started with a spin class at 5:45am and I just walked in the door at 8pm. 

I did a lot of cooking today as it was my food pick up day for My Daily Fitness  food clients. 

Each week I prep lean protein, healthy carbs, and lots of veggies plus offer extra's like protein bars, nuts, and fruit.

Last weeks Food Looked like this....

 Dinners on Tuesdays are usually great though because I have prepped dinner for our family as well. I must say I am quite proud of myself as I had dinner ready by 5:15pm. We normally aren't eating till after 7pm and I have been wanting to break that cycle for quite sometime. I'll count today as a success! Especially with our dinner! 

Tilapia with pineapple salsa, asparagus and roasted sweet potatoes. I topped my sweet potatoes with crushed red peppers but the rest of my family opted for cinnamon and honey. 


After dinner I went and taught a killer boot camp class and now I need a shower and my bed. I have a PT client at 6am and the alarm clock is going to go off long before I want it to. 

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment