Sunday, March 10, 2013

Friday & Saturday catch-up

The McNeil's had a busy Friday and Saturday and SO I am now just catching everything up. 

Friday

Started Rough....

These two crazy girls.....

Made their parents do this!
 .... and that's putting it nicely!

My Breakfast looked like this 

Eggs, peppers & onions (Sauteed in coconut oil), mushrooms, tomatoes, and kale! YUMMY!

Lunch was out with a friend and consisted of rice noodles, chicken, and some veggies mixed in.

Dinner was an INTERESTING event! 

Steve decided to make mashed potatoes-and hummus-which did not turn out well! He ate the potatoes but the hummus meet the trashcan!

This was my dinner 

Chicken with basil, tomatoes and mushrooms, spinach and mixed veggies ( corn, carrots, and asparagus ) 

Even though the day started rough we finished the evening with smoothies for dessert and thankfully we finished the day looking like this again.....


Saturday was LOVELY! 

Quiet morning started it out with this 

Have you never tried these bars? Good'n natural So delicious I feel like I am cheating! They also have a chocolate one that is perfect to get rid of a sweet tooth! 

Then met one of my favorite people in the world! 

For a cold run through the park ( If you have kids or like to laugh check out her blog When 3 Became 5 )

Followed by a killer body pump class.

 My total Rock star friend invited me to team teach with her and I couldn't turn down the opportunity! 

Lunch?!?! - I was bad and got busy and didn't eat again until dinner. 

I did grab a handful of raw almonds and an apple to eat on the way to wrap two beautiful ladies
(Wrap?!?! Check out this crazy wrap thing! ) 

Dinner was delicious! 


There is a salad in the bottom of the bowl, with spicy lime shrimp and peas. YUMMY

Finished the night watching SNL with my BFF hosted by this guy.... 





Did you see this?



Or this one?!?! 

Ok I am done...Heading out to enjoy this beautiful day!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment