Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Thus Far....

Today has been yet another Crazy Busy day but I love my Busyness! So no complaints from me!

Food on the other hand has not been so fabulous, but each day is a new challenge!




1st Breakfast 5:30am   

Trained a PT client and ran 3 miles ( Outside..It was COLD!!! ) 


2nd Breakfast 8am

2 eggs with yellow, green, & red peppers, onions, mushrooms, & kale, then topped Salsa. HOT Green Tea to drink ( I was STILL COLD!!!)

AND then my day got busy and I didn't eat again till......

Lunch 3:45ish..... ( WAY Later Then I wanted!!! )

Half a sweet potato roasted with crush red pepper
 sugar snap peas ( raw ) 
 small chicken breast (cooked .... hahaha ) 
More Green Tea ( Thank you Melissa! ) 

Dinner 6:30pm

Talapia, Peas & Colorful Quinoa ( Included, cabbage, spinach carrots, onions and garlic)


Totally made up Colorful Quinoa but everyone at the McNeil house enjoyed it!!!! Which Seriously was amazing because Steve seems to dislike anything that MIGHT be healthy and Malia dislikes most foods.....

I'm feeling GREAT and not really missing anything as of yet! My husband is totally starting to wonder WHAT WILL I EVER EAT, yet is totally full at the end of the day....

Happy Tuesday!
~Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment