Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Traveling ... will not throw off my diet!!!

Tomorrow night we are hitting the road and headed to South Carolina to see 3 of my very favorite people in the world!!!


But not gonna lie I am a little anxious about traveling on this diet! My Family is way healthy so it's not like I am going somewhere we are going to be surrounded by junk food, but I don't want to make anyone go out of their way for food choices I have personally made either...and the 7 hour car ride .... First major road trip without my Dirty Chai Latte. I am a creature of habit and I know everything in me will be itching for the things I normally had. But I am determined. I'll pack some snacks and make sure I pick exits where there isn't a Starbucks! 

Anyone have awesome travel tips they would like to share?


Our family is settling into this new eating routine. The turned up noses are becoming less and less which I am way thankful for! I am trying to get creative for Easter for my girls because let's be honest what kid doesn't want candy for Easter? Hopefully I can think of something much cooler then candy. When Malia was little and she didn't eat candy I gave her a beach bag filled with beach toys for Easter ( we lived 30 min from Top Sail Beach ). She loved it but it was before she knew about all the candy for Easter.... 

I can't believe that March is almost over! I am excited for April to come around. I have a dear friend who is going to start the WHOLE 30. There are a lot of similarities between the Whole 30 and what I am doing to it will be nice to have a food buddy! 

Have a great Night!
~A









No comments:

Post a Comment