Thursday, March 7, 2013

SNOW Day & Decaf Coffee?!?!

Loved the Snow Day yesterday...But all I wanted to do was eat! Anyone else?!?!
Thankfully I was Good...Well Ok I may have eaten an apple out of boredom but I'll own that!

Spent the morning playing with my girls and one of their friends in the snow. I have NO idea how much snow we officially got, but it was 3/4 of the way to my knees ( and let the short jokes begin... ) . My girls had the HARDEST time walking through it and after being outside for an hour they were exhausted, SO I stomped out a path for them home by gliding my feet the whole way. Talk About A Workout Out!!!! By the time we got home my abs and legs were on fire....Workout for the day DONE!!! 

The afternoon was full of playing and snuggling while watching Wreck it Ralph ( don't ask me how it was I napped...) 

Dinner was NOT Gluten Free for my Family and I do feel a little bad about that, but we are using up what we have and not wasting the food. SO they had Chicken Alfredo with peas and mushrooms, and a side of broccoli. I had chicken and broccoli. Wasn't in the mood for dinner so the simplest thing I could come up with was the winner. On a plus side almost all gluten foods are gone. I may do a pantry clean out this weekend....I already have a friend who offered to take all my gluten foods...I have such great friends ( +Seo Kelleher ) 

Ok So I am about to say something I thought would never happen....I can only drink decaf coffee....WTF?!?! ( A few people may need to take a moment to let this sink in!)
The regular stuff makes me feel like I am on crack and I will somehow literally jump out of my skin and if you happen to look at me the wrong way I may jump down your throat, the whole time the inner me without caffeine is saying WHAT ARE YOU DOING CRAZY WOMAN!!!!



Anyone else turn into the Hulk on caffeine? I wasn't this way before, in fact my day didn't start or continue without a steady stream of caffeine racing through me. Its a lovely feeling to not NEED something to wake up or get my day started. But thank god for decaf because no matter how the caffeine makes me feel, I still want coffee. For the safety of those around me I now have Decaf Coffee, don't be concerned if you see me with a coffee mug ( In all honesty it is probably Green Tea which has turned into my drink of choice since I caught that awful virus a couple weeks ago ) 

Off to get my girls ready for school, Have a happy Thursday and if you are in RIC be careful on those roads!
~A 


No comments:

Post a Comment