Monday, March 25, 2013

Man I am awful at this blogging thing!

I have no idea how it is possible that it is Monday and I haven't gotten to this blog since last week.
How do these bloggers do it every day? .... Mal ?!?!

Alright so QUICK recap! 

I have been going strong on my food journey and not really missing any of the foods I removed from my diet. It may be due to the fact that, outside of some awful allergies, I have been feeling so much better then I have in years or it could simply be the fact that my husband says I have the ability to convince myself I like anything if I know it is good for me....

Either way it is working for me!!!!

I haven't been too adventurous with our food just some good healthy meals with chicken, fish, tons of veggies, ect. 

I did pick up some gluten free chocolate chip cookies that my children LOVED. But they were chocolate chip cookies kinda hard to not love them! 

The hardest thing I have run into so far is finding an alternative for Malia's milk!



 She LOVES milk and would drink it all day every day. But she literally scrunches her nose up when she tries coconut milk, coconut/almond milk, she said she kinda like Almond milk but it was the sweetened kind and I am so tired of all the sugar added. I suppose I should let her ease herself into Almond milk then slowly switch it half and half to sweetened/unsweetened. But really?!?! I hate how addicted to sugar we are! Anyone been through this have suggestions? 

I need to start getting creative but I am not creative honestly and if I screw it up I won't try it again ( not really a good trait but when it comes to recipes it's true! ) 

At this point however all I can think about is finishing this blog and getting some breakfast! So I am closing this up before I get HANGRY! ( If you don't know.... Hungry to the point of angry. Hungry+ Angry = A bad combination...RUN!!!! )

My Goal is to blog more this week at least 3 times.... Someone yell at me if I don't!

Have a great day and if you are in RIC enjoy this Snowy spring day! In a few months we will all be complaining bout how hot it is :)
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment