Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I was going to title this Monday wrap up...and then I realized it was Tuesday ...

So I'm losing track of days it seems :-)

Monday was a busy day Starting at 6am with my GRIT team. I LOVE GRIT! Even if my body is screaming at me today!

Since my day started with an intense workout and I had 2 more classes to go I had a big omelet for breakfast. Got the kids off to school then went back into work to teach Body Pump. My day went non-stop till after my BodyJam class Monday night at 7:30pm. I was thankful I had thrown some food in my bad because that was all I had time for yesterday. So by the time I got home and had dinner, Chili that had been slow cooking all day, I had the bowl I could find! Topped it with some fresh avocado and devoured the whole bowl! ( even before I thought to take a picture! ) 

I did remember to take a picture of my dessert... 



I called it my "Almond Joy Smoothie"
Coconut milk, coco powder, a little honey, frozen strawberries, topped with slivered almonds and coconut! YUMMY!!!

Tuesday has been busy as well but it was a good day! I was super proud of my dinner


...........

 until my husband and children gagged on the Brussel Sprouts! :-(

I enjoyed them but they were not fans. Although in my defense my husbdan has told me that he has convinced his mind that if it is healthy it is nasty! RIDICULOUS!!!

I am determined to find a way that they will like Brussel sprouts! Anyone have any good recipes? 

What did you have for dinner?

Any ways, now that the day is winding down and homework and dinner is finally done. I am off to relax for a bit. I've got another busy day ahead of me tomorrow! 

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment