Thursday, March 14, 2013

Allergy season in RIC.....UGH

Apparently I am losing days and am only getting on her every two days so her is a 2 for 1...

Wednesday was quite an off day for me as my allergies have decided to kick my ass. I can not ever remember my eyes itching like this and all the other nasty stuff that goes along with it.

So with allergy medicine comes me feeling like the world is in slow motion, and loss of appetite. Forcing myself to eat yesterday was no fun and I am sure I didn't do an awesome job but oh well whats done is done! Today is a fresh start. 



I swear I am turning into a grazer I ate handfuls of veggies fruits and nuts all day. Eggs were my dinner as I got home late from a wrap party. But the wrap party was great and some fabulous ladies had good results!


Top Pictures are before. Bottom Pictures are after 1 It Works! Body Wrap and 45min. I am so looking forward to seeing their results after 72 hours!


           

Dinner for me was eggs and veggies....It really is my go to food when I need/want something warm and quick!


I did snack on some of these 



They were ok, not too bad but nothing to really write home about ( but I guess enough to blog about ) I'm not sure if be all stuffed up helped or hindered the experience.

Thursday has been another whirlwind day starting at 5:30am. I don't know why but I have not been sleeping well all week just tossing and turning and generally uncomfortable. I have watched the clock change every hour of every night this week and I am getting rather tired. I am hoping I completely crash tonight....and soon! I had my heart set on a nap today and when I realized it wasn't happening I had to talk myself of the ledge of tears....Sleep is BADLY needed by this girl!

I was luck enough to have an hour to have Coffee/Tea with my dad today!


After that it was work and meetings. I did squeeze in a really short trip to Good Food's Grocery but it was cut short and I only got a couple things I wanted. 

Lunch was weird but good. I got home at 2pm with a list of things to accomplish and only about 2 hours to get it done. But I really wanted Avocado and and I really wanted chicken so....


Put some red pepper flakes on there and Yummy! Kinda odd but it did the trick! 

Then off to pick the kids up from school get a few more things accomplished at work and then a killer Body Pump class. I upped my weights on several of the tracks and my muscles are already screaming at me....It feels so good to know I worked hard though!



I did manage to pick up some Gluten free Spaghetti.
So that's what we had for dinner with some home made sauce I made with all the veggies that seemed like they would be good and some lean turkey meat. I think we ended up with onions, mushrooms and fresh tomatoes. ( It's Thursday my produce is starting to run thin ) We topped our spaghetti with spinach and broccoli . While my family enjoyed the Gluten Free Spaghetti I ate mine over Spaghetti Squash as it is my favorite way to have spaghetti. Steve likes the Spaghetti Squash but has Death Wind afterwards as we call it and then no one is happy so noodles it was for him!

This was mine
 


 And these are my lovely daughters enjoying their dinner! 

Dinner was a hit EVERY ONE liked it and I was so happy that I got these reactions from a dinner involving spinach!!!!! My husband said the noodles were good so I feel like I am winning today!

Now it's 9pm and my alarm is set for 5:30am so sweet dreams and all that grand stuff! 

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment