Monday, March 4, 2013

The end of day 1

So It's quarter to 9pm and I just heated up some left overs for my girls to eat and I am staring at the kitchen trying to find something for dinner for me and Steve.

Just got home from an AMAZING BodyJam class with LOTS of hot party people! I have been SO busy I haven't eaten nearly enough today and I just want to say F&%# But I won't I'll find something great!

Today So far I had a smoothie with LOTS of fabulous stuff in in but if I am being honest I had to chug it down cause it wasn't fabulous! I think I need some help from my friend Molly!!!! After getting some work done "at the office" ( I work at a fabulous gym so its not really an office but you get the idea.... ) and teaching a Body Pump class, I drank a Nuun electrolyte drink ( thank mom! ) and ate a Chia bar ( Thanks +Seo  ) while walking through the gym to train a PT client. When we were done, a little more work, a couple meetings and then running out of work around 2pm to grab some lunch and run some errands....

Lunch was salmon on a lettuce wrap with avocado, tomatoes, and mustard.


It was nothing special but it did the job!

And that's all I got to today! So now I must shower and find some food! And tomorrow will be better! 

A

No comments:

Post a Comment