Monday, July 23, 2012

Stories & Scars

So I know its been a few days, I've been going through some things and can't even really figure out how to talk to people about it. I know in the end it will be a great story of survival.

“Sad words are just another beauty. A sad story means, this storyteller is alive. The next thing you know something fine will happen to her, something marvelous, and then she will turn around and smile.” ― Chris CleaveLittle Bee


Everything that happens will change us, its a scare on our soul and the person we are. But I cling to this quote (thanks to my fabulous sister for reminding me!)

“We must see all scars as beauty. Okay? This will be our secret. Because take it from me, a scar does not form on the dying. A scar means, 'I survived'.” ― Chris CleaveThe Other Hand

So for now, please send any and all positive thoughts our way, remember you never know what is behind someone's smile. Be kind life is hard enough without others making it harder. 

I hope you all are having a fabulous day!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment