Thursday, July 19, 2012

Smoothies

I would love some help from ANYONE out there!

What is your favorite smoothie recipe?

I know there are million different variations available with a smoothie.
Juice, water, Milk, Coconut water, Almond Milk, Coconut milk, Rice milk, Green Juice, Vegetable juice, with yogurt, without/yogurt, Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, frozen fruit, chocolate, peanut butter, cashew butter, almond butter, and on and on this list could go.

Lately I've been stuck on this smoothie


Herbalife French Vanilla Protein Powder
Unsweetened Almond Milk
All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
Frozen Strawberries

Obviously I have MANY variations on this one smoothie as well
But I would LOVE to hear your smoothie recipes.

So let  me know what's your favorite.

Have a blessed day!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment