Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello Thursday

                 Happy Thursday to everyone.


 I currently am sitting trying to find inspiration for the day with my daughter asleep on my lap due to a bad dream. I'm so glad she is still young enough that a hug from mommy can still fix most things.




I'll be honest I love Thursdays, this is typically how the day rolls....

6am P.T. Client

Who ROCKED it this morning was able to pump out push-ups on their toes for the first time! Great Start to the day!


9:15 am Body Attack Express

If you have never heard or seen body attack this is a clip of it.....


I LOVE this workout. Such a hard workout and awesome results. Lisa (the woman in the video and director of Body Attack ) completely inspires me! She looks amazing  and had a baby about a year ago!

10 am Cycle Express

I have the BEST crew to ride with on Thursdays. Since the class is only 45 mins long we can't crank it up enough for this group. Going into a class knowing we will be going hard non-stop and everyone in the room is as excited as I am is the best energy!

After classes I have perhaps one of the best parts of my day.....

Coffee with this Hot Mamma, one of my favorite people in the world!


The rest of the day is filled with paper work for my job, spending time with my girls and getting things done. Then to end the day off right.....

I HAVE THE NIGHT OFF!!!!

First night of the week I'm not at work and I get to spend an evening at home. 

So Good Morning Thursday, Let's make it a good one! 

I hope you have a fabulous day!

~Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment