Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Let's Get Physical

Get up, Get Moving, & Make a Friend do the Same!

While driving home this morning from my spin class, I heard a very sad news story.
A new study was released today that physical inactivity causes as many deaths as cigarettes. WHAT?!?
Check out the Article in USA Today

First reaction:
How Sad! When did we get so lazy we stopped moving?
It is recommended to have 150 min of activity a WEEK. 2 1/2 hours a week, that's it!

Second Reaction:
How can I help people get moving?
SO this is my first attempt!
Take 30 min a day to do something.
Go for a walk after dinner (it will help your food digest better and you'll sleep better)
Dance like no one is watching
Play outside with your kids
Come take one of my classes.

There are many many many more ways to get moving and I want to hear from you.
Give me your brilliant idea on how to get moving or your favorite ways you already move.
BE CREATIVE!

OK Go



No comments:

Post a Comment