Friday, July 13, 2012

And We Have LiftOff




I Love Sleep. I mean LOVE IT. I am the grumpy one when I don't get it, sick to my stomach tired. I love sleep, need sleep, and want sleep. 

Last night was not a night of sleep. It was filled with bad dreams, tears, and lots of hugs, but not sleep. I believe my head Finally hit the pillow at 2 only to be woken up 2 times and then the alarm went off at 4:30am! So I took a brief cat nap as far as I am concerned. I am pretty certain it will be VERY difficult for me to realize that his is a new day and not simply an really long extension of Thursday. 

I was very Thankful this morning to be able to walk into the kitchen and drop one of these into my water to help make up for my lack of sleep. Liftoff by Herbalife has become one of my favorites, even in place of coffee. I don't get the shakes from it like coffee gives me and I consume more water with one meaning I am hydrating my body instead of dehydrating it with coffee ( Can drinking too much coffee bring on severe dehydration? On Live Strong ). Now the Liftoff does have some caffeine (72mg), but it also has Vitamins B6, B12, C, Ginseng, & Ginkgo.  I don't feel let down after a while like coffee makes me feel. It may be a mental thing in my head but anytime I get extra vitamins I am ALL smiles!

So Thanks Herbalife for the Liftoff this morning! I have a VERY full but fun day ahead filled with fabulous people and I hope you do as well!

~Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment