Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Time to Make it happen!

I have been wanting to have a blog for quite some time so why not take advantage of the gift of the present I am currently living in and make this a reality. 

I plan to use this blog to capture my journey through life with tidbits of fitness tips, healthy eating ideas, and all things related  to exercise.

So a little about myself.....

I am a mother of 2 precious girls and have been married for almost 9 years. I am the group fitness director at Gold's Gym in Richmond and love nothing more then a good hard sweat session with fabulous people! I've been teaching group fitness classes for 3 years and am a personal  trainer and I love it!

I have an amazing family and fabulous friends and am blessed to have them.

So here's to the journey that is now captured for forever. I hope you'll enjoy this story as it unfolds. 

~Amy

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Another blog to follow! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun finally getting started. Welcome to the blog world, Amy!

    ReplyDelete