Sunday, May 19, 2013

Where to pick-up from

How does life get crazy and then weeks go by and you realize you haven't blogged in quite some time....Does that happen to you too?!?! Sigh...sorry to my readers... I've been thinking about you and REALLY wanting to get on here but we have been going NONSTOP!!!

So Tomorrow is 20 Things Monday so I am going to save all my REALLY good stuff for then. 

But I am sure I still have some other stuff!

1st- I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE! Does anyone know a bit about blogger?!?! I would like to make some other pages for things like recipes and such. I've been messing around on here for quite some time but am not really getting anywhere. So if you can help me out! I'd LOVE to have it!


2nd- Like my new page look?!?!
Picture is from the CO2 Challenge we hosted yesterday with CO2 Fit. We had a great time! THANK YOU To everyone who joined us! We can't wait to do it again! 

CO2 Challenge Coaches! ( And Mikey Kelleher - Not Pictured )

3rd - While I have been away I have been thinking of ideas for the blog for different days of the week. BUT I before I put these ideas into actions. I would love to know what you like the most. Which post do you enjoy and which do you simply skim through?!!? Let me know what interest you so I can dig deeper in that area!

Ok time to work on other exciting things you will hear about tomorrow!!!

Happy Sunday Friends!
~A






No comments:

Post a Comment