Friday, May 3, 2013

It's Food Friday!!!

Hello Friday!

I am going to keep this shortish as I have things I need to go get done.....

But I must say I have had some Yummy food this week! 
I haven't taken nearly as many pictures as I should have. Sigh... I am always too hungry to think pictures :)


But what I did take pictures of was delicious!

 Green coconut curry with ginger!!!
A family favorite! Instead of putting mine over rice like normal I ate it over spinach. I let the warm curry cook the spinach down just a little! OMG!!!!


Yesterday my Friend +Seo Kelleher  and I decided to try the hidden menu from Panera. It's so hidden they don't even have it printed out, they can only read it to you. But lots of delicious and healthy options

This was my steak salad!

And Seo's Egg and steak bowl...but they were out of eggs so she just got extra steak :)

I will definitely be using this hidden menu again!!!!

So my biggest accomplishment of the week was my dinner last night....

I've been wanting to incorporate sauerkraut into my diet because of the health benefits.
 ( can you say Natural Probiotics!!! )

But let's be honest I have NEVER used it to cook and I was pretty certain my family was going to give me a collective HELLO NO.

I've been considering this meal for a good two weeks...Yesterday I decided just to go for it.

Chicken sausage (Thank you Trader Joe's for a clean version! ), Potatoes, Peppers and Onions, and Sauerkraut. I replaced my potatoes with sweet potatoes.

Ok I know it doesn't look the best! But if you could have heard the chorus of mmm's and yummy, oh my god this is so good!

I was told this is a new favorite meal and they want it again tonight! HAHAHA

WINNING!!!!!

One more note before I have to run. While this may not seem like a big deal to you, I have made it through the week with no nuts! Next week I will start trying different kinds to figure out exactly which ones were making me feel crappy. But the fact that I did it AMAZES me! YAY me!!!

 Did you have a favorite meal this week or try something new? I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear about it! 
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
~A
   





No comments:

Post a Comment