Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Monday so here are the 20 things.....Well 10 for now :)

1. Today's weather is killing ALL my motivations! BUT I will over come it!!! Body Pump-DONE! Hot Yoga-Right after Lunch BodyJam-Tonight!

2. My baby Lost her first tooth!!! I'm still not sure how I feel about this but she is just too cute!

3. I tried crossfit this week with 2 fabulous ladies! Thanks for inviting me Stacy! And I hope you are walking better Seo! :)

4. How did you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? Mine with with some leftover curry....sigh....maybe next year?

5. I was in a fashion show this past week called Aces for Awareness. All the models were cancer survivors. I  met some great ladies! They gave me Pink hair!

6. Being around all those Cancer survivors messed with my head so I spent Friday night curled up on the couch...

7. While we are on the subject of cancer (Ugh what a downer!!! )....I paid off ALL my medical bills this week!!! Cancer is an expensive fucker!!!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me!!!

8. I did this to my nails....

9. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE join my Run like a girl team! We are team CO2 Fit! June 2nd! I will be running it with my daughter on her 9th birthday!! Both my sisters!!!! and hopefully my mom will be joining us too!! I'd love to run with you as well!!!

10. I cleaned out my closet this weekend....
This was the result!!! The Girls room is next :)

Ok 10 more After Hot Yoga!!!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment