Monday, May 27, 2013

15 Things on Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day! 


1. Today is about remembering those who have scarified everything! This day is always a hard day in our house as we know lots of great people who's lives ended abruptly for the freedom of others.  To two of our close friends who we miss every day. RIP

Thomas Echols

Justus Bartelt























And to those who are left behind to carry on without their heroes


We will always remember!

 I know that was a heavy way to start but today deserves it!.....

2. This week I was working on my computer and took a screen shot....

Blogging, Body Jam and Music.... I love everything on this picture! Well except G's shorts...is anyone else with me on those things??!

3. This week I got the opportunity to judge Dance Team tryouts with two other lovely ladies....We had more laughs then anyone should have in a day and apparently if you want to be a good dance judge you need to show up with coffee.... 

4. Malia lost another tooth this week as a result of a (gluten free ) chocolate chip cookie. The tooth fairy will be going broke at this house!



5. Can I just say my girls are trying to bring the jean jacket back.....



They Make it look good!

6. So it swim suit time....and I made muffins I can't stop eating...This is not good for my pool look!



7. Our good friend Tyler came over to hang out....I think he got more then he bargained for....


Although from his smile I am pretty sure he had a good time.

8. Perhaps the best moment of the week.....


Getting drunk at lunch on a Wednesday always makes the week better! Thank goodness for such great friend!

9. I would like to wish the Happiest of Birthdays to one of the sweetest and most sincere ladies I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! And I am doubly blessed as I get to work closely with her! Thank you so much Melissa for being such a great friend! I count myself blessed to know you! Even if you kicked my butt in class today! 
Happy Birthday +Melissa O'Toole  !!!!

10. While on the discussion of work .... I LOVE my job! I walked into spin the other day and found this sign one of the members had made just to mess with the instructor.... 


Don't worry she retaliated with her own sign for the class objectives... #3 being to make Dave throw up and then proceeded to leave a trash can in front of his bike! 

Really I have the best job!!!!

11. So our building is getting painted and the painters covered our windows with paper. By the 4th day of no sunlight I was going crazy so Steve gave me a little peak outside....


I REALLY wish I could have seen the painters face the next day they climbed the ladder .... hahahaha

12. If anyone has a young child who they need a brilliant Halloween Costume for ( yes I know it is way early ) Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this!!!! 


13. 
Took a nap with Ava this weekend....Although doesn't really look like she napped much!

14. 

Training teams start next Monday! DON'T miss this opportunity! All the attention of personal training in a team environment so you can all cuss your coaches together! You will see results in your fitness! Email me with any questions! amcneil@macrichmond.com  Let's make this happen for you! 

15. Since I have already invested two hours into kicking my butt today I am off to lay by the pool with great friends and perhaps partake in some sips.... 
Cheers 

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment