Monday, May 20, 2013

This Monday I have 15 things for you!

1. FREE CLASSES!!!! COME VISIT MY FRIEND AND I AT OUT TEMPORARY LOCATION!!! FREE CLASSES!!!! 
 The Shops at 5807
I have Teamed up with CO2 Fit and we have a temporary location to do all sorts of fun stuff! We are offering several classes over the next few weeks. You can reserve your spot here ! Make sure to also look under special events for more classes. (Class must have a minimum of 3 people ) Hope to see you!

2. Happy Birthday to my Girl Tammy! I hope it is amazing my dear! Wish we could celebrate before our breakfast date next week! Love ya!!!
3. I got together this morning with a couple lovely ladies and we worked out together just with something I made up. We had fun ( I think you ladies did right?!?! ) But man I was ready to yell at myself :)! Next time I will take a picture! It really was THE BEST way to start Monday! Thank you Kim and Chrissie for joining me!
4. Thank you to this amazing lady ....I FINALLY made hard boiled eggs that would peel! SUCCESS!!!! THANK YOU +Jennifer!!!!


5. I am currently making a list of recipes
 I will be trying tomorrow (or later this week) anyone heard of any good ones I should try?

6. This is me in my 8 year olds rain coat!!! WHY Does it fit me?!?!  hahahah

7. I have a dog named Jane, I took her running....This was me after our run 

This was Jane
HAHAHA

8. So this weekend Steve took out a sliding glass door that was the wall on one side of our living room and built a wall and put french doors in. I looked for a picture of what it use to look like and I couldn't find one but this is what it looks like now.... 
Sorry this picture is so dark my camera was being stupid.....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the change and am so appreciative that he spend his whole weekend putting in these doors!

9. 
 I mean the sign says it all! But if you are looking for something to take you to your next fitness level, look no further! Sessions start June 3rd and run for 6 weeks! This program has changed my fitness QUICKLY!!!! I would SO love to train with you! email me at Amcneil@macrichmond.com for more info! ( I know a few people who should be doing this , and you don't have to be a member at the MAC, so don't make me call you out!!! )

10. I am currently making a bucket list of all the cool workout classes I want to try this summer. This is my list so far....

-SUP with +nicole gelineau 
-SUP Yoga
-Crossfit with +Jennifer 
-Aerial Yoga ( anyone know where I can try this?!?! ) 
-Jumpology class

Anyone have any other great ideas?!?!

11. This weekend I helped host the CO2 Challenge in RVA. Even though it was raining in the morning we had SO much fun! 

THANK you to everyone who joined us! We are already looking forward to our next one! 

12. Have you seen this Jimmy Fallon Skit?!? 

Our family is doing this at our next get together! Anyone have any good song suggestions?!?!? This girl needs to practice!!

13. I mad some delicious coconut pancakes for myself this weekend 

14. Happy Birthday to Julia! ( Or as the girls still refer to her Baby JuJu who isn't a baby anymore) We miss her and the rest of her family so much and don't get to see them hardly ever. But LOVE them like family!
 Happy Birthday Julia! Can't believe you are 6 already! We Love you!!! Smooches!!!!

15. Sunday morning walk with my baby
SOMEBODY woke us up too early!!!!


I will see you tomorrow!!!!

~A

2 comments:

  1. I saw you guys in GX1 this morning~ I thought you were Gritting! You all looked like you were totally focused on your workout, though! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissa I will let you know when we do it again!!! I'd love for you to join us!

    ReplyDelete