Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The love of sisters!

So I know that I said Wednesday's was "Shit my Girls Say/Do" but I had the
privileged of  spending  the past night and day with them due to illness.
 No school or work, just time with my girls. I am always blown away by the love
between them and I am so thankful that they get to have a sister,
 because sisters are the most amazing things in the world EVER!

From day 1 Malia has ADORED her sassy little sister....

Ava minutes old, Malia 2 1/2 in her Halloween costume

Malia just really couldn't get enough of her sister.....


and Ava adores her sister!


They always hold hands.....







And they always hug!


   





and I am sure they will get in plenty of trouble together.....


( Stacy and Mel I would like to think about the garage roof! )


But They'll always be there to help each other out....

Helping Ava smile
Helping Ava up the tree.......


And Choose to be in cahoots together

 

So while I don't have something funny they said ( although I'm sure they happened ) this is my favorite conversation I over heard between the two of them.

In the middle of the night Monday night when Ava started throwing up and Malia was coughing and shivering from her fever, Malia completely ignored her own sickness and went to comfort Ava. Ava lifted her head from the bucket and said "Thanks Malia I already feel better" 



No matter what I can always be proud of the great relationship my little ladies have developed.

Smooches! 

~A

I have no reason to include this but I just love this pic!








1 comment:

  1. This touches my heart so much! One thing I gained from having one of those childhoods people only read about in dramatic novels is that I somehow received an amazing sister out of that shitty deal, and it almost makes it all worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete