Tuesday, July 23, 2013

They are ALWAYS watching!

“Never underestimate your ability to make someone else’s life better—even if you never know it.”—Greg Louganis

The past two days, or perhaps even longer but my brain has finally caught on for the past two days, we never fully realize how much our actions OR lack of actions affect people. 

I don't really think about the fact that day in and day out my neighbors see me go in and out early in the morning to train clients or workout myself. I've been doing this for years now. However this morning as I walked out I realized we now have 4-5 neighbors all leaving same time as me in gym clothes. 

Did you workout when you were pregnant? You don't know how many stories I have heard from people that said, 'well I saw so and so working out while they were pregnant and it really inspired me to workout through my pregnancy as well.' 

Or how about just by living your healthy lifestyle others begin to make small changes. 

I know simply from talking about weight loss some clients have seen my own family has started to discuss their health changes and weight loss with me every time I see them.... I LOVE IT!

YOU are an inspiration or perhaps even a FIT-spiration! 

So those days you just don't want to, DO IT!
 You never know who you will inspire! Who's life will change because of you!

On the flip side...has someone inspired you or motivated you and you've never told them? 
WHY?
 Imagine how incredible it would be to go into a class one day and have someone say,
 'by the way, you inspire to go heavy on my weights?'
 or
 'Thanks for leading by example.' 
There are so many opportunities to appreciate people.

SO to all the many many people who inspire me daily, Thank you!

 I am blessed to be surrounded by amazing professionals, athletes, and novice. But each group pushes and challenges me in new ways.
 To all those people who lead by example and ate clean before my brain grasped the importance, to those who showed me how to improve and pushed me even though I didn't want to! I am STRONGER today then I have ever been because of people pushing me, even when they didn't know it!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment