Monday, July 15, 2013

15 Things for a Monday....I Think I can ;-)

I think I can get this done lets jump right to it ( I'll be honest a little nervous with anticipation! ).

1. Getting Gritty!!!! Last week I had the pleasure of presenting #LesMillsGrit to the ladies of Lululemon.....
What you ask is GRIT??? Check out this video



#Lululemon Ladies

They killed it!!!!!! Killer start to the day!


2. Infused water. Do you love it as much as I do?

My favorite right now is a big mix, lemon, limes, cucumber, and mint!



 So refreshing I have to fight my girls for it. What's your favorite?

Ava has created her own.... Orange juice and watermelon. 





She loves it!!!! I mean L.O.V.E.S it!!!!!

3. Afro Circus! Yep that's exactly what I meant to type, Afro Circus and I am not talking about Madagascar 2 ( although my head is signing the da da dadada  Afro Circus...)



 All the Jammers know I am talking about BodyJam 65 Afro Circus.



 G ( our crazy program director  ) has yet again provided a great release that the members are Loving!!!!

For our launch week we like to wear snazzy outfits and have fun! So I took my girls shopping with me, I was shopping for me and another instructor so we text pics.....




how much fun did my girls have hahahah!!!


4. Summer Dinners! I LOVE summer dinners! They are never over filling fresh and delicious! I let Ava chose dinner last week. This was her choice! What a smart girl!!!!


5. Are your kids making you do this ... 
?

You are not alone. I took my girls up to the pool yesterday and had a lovely chat with a sweet friend and co-worker who was literally saying the thoughts I've been having all week!!!!

Why am I ALWAYS yelling at my kids?
Where the %#$@ did their common sense go?
Would you just stop for a min?!?!
Are you serious?
Would you two stop arguing?!?!

Hello Summer you are truly in full swing! 

So maybe be a little kinder to the moms you know. They are ready to pull both their own and their children's hair out. Give them a hug or even better a strong drink! 

6. A New Recipe I want to try a new recipe a week....Seems totally doable, but I know me, this is going to take some effort! I have quite a few I have been wanting to try but if you have something I should give a try or try to put a healthy twist on it I'd love your suggestions. 

My most recent experiment that turned out AMAZING.... Hawaiian Pork.


I am not a pork fan normally but this is so delicious! I made the most amazing sliders yesterday with this....Recipe on Friday!!!

7. Congratulations to Jim!!!! I have to give a big congrats to my PT client Jim. We have been working together for 3 years and the transformation is mind blowing! When we began working together A sit-up and/or push-up was not even a possibility on the table! Saturday we "Celebrated" dropping below 200lbs by introducing burpee's into his workout ( Did I mention he is over 60 years old?!?! ) There have been few people I have met in my life who have worked harder to turn their health around! Congratulations Sir! On to our next goal... Mr. Universe? 

8. Touching Emails....8 is a direct result of 7 being mentioned on Facebook , I received an email from a friend .... Well here read it.....

I want to thank you for all your help on loosing weight... i started in Jan.. trying my ..so i thought hardest ..to loose 55 pounds before my 2nd wedding anniversary.. so there was a day when you told me that the MAC had a free week for anyone. So I went 3 of those 7 days and the 1st time i went.. well... u had the hardest work out #BODYCOMBAT...  it was fun and YES I was sore for a week after but that did not stop me... I bought things for the house to do work outs at home.. and I just want to let you know because of your positive attitude You made me strong enough to loose weight.. I started out in Jan. at 190.. i am now down to 141 and the happiest person I have been in years... I did it because I wanted to show myself and others that it is not hard and IT DOES TAKE A LOT OF TIME AND WORK.. BUT U CAN DO IT.. thanks again Mrs. Lady (AMY) for all the post on a daily to keep my mind going and to try new things to help me out.. my goal was to be 140 by June 18th and i was at 144.. now im 141.. 3 weeks later and I'm going to go ahead and loose that pound just to say I DID IT!!! thanks a bunch You are AMAZING!!!

WOW That makes my heart smile!!!!

9. LAUNCH WEEK so much fun but OH so Busy! 
I know I have talked about Launch Week before but it is the week at the gym where we introduce all new choreography, moves, and music. It's a fun and stressful time for the instructors as we usually LOVE the new stuff but stress ourselves out learning it. We make a big deal and team teach with other instructors and invite guest to come try the classes. So last week was ours and it wasn't without its glitches which required extra work and some scrambling, Over all it was a great launch and I think both the members and the instructors are feeling the affects of the new stuff! 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new releases and/or how your launches went!!!


 10. 6 week clean eating Challenge
You should join me on this 6 week challenge where we will support each other and get healthier together!

11. Exercise of the week!
Introducing the exercise of the week!....Try to do this exercise each day 30sec 3x's

Mt. Climbers..... 

or if you dare....Wall Mt. Climbers




Have Fun!!!!

12. Do you like  Your Daily Fitness & CO2 Fit ?
Make sure to like both these facebook pages to get all the latest updates and information!!!!

You can Also follow me on twitter @AmySMcNeil

13. Have you Wrapped?
This awesome little wrap takes only 45 mins and will help slim your waist line, and just TIGHTEN everything! only $25!

14. Jack Johnson
I entered a lottery to win the chance to buy tickets for Jack Johnson's upcoming tour, he is going to be in DC on my birthday how perfect and meant to be is that?!? 

Apparently not because I didn't win :( But I still love Jack and my girls have decided this is our summer song and we need to listen to it every day!....




15. Baby Shower 
We are deep in the middle of baby shower planning for my sweet little sister

It's a co-ed shower and if you have any brilliant ideas that worked great we won't turn them away!!!

PHEW I did it!!!! Now I need FOOD!!!

~A




No comments:

Post a Comment