Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Oh my crazy little ladies!!!!

So my crazy little ladies have had a busy summer! Last night Ava came out in the kitchen to give me a hug and said....can it be bed time yet? That NEVER happens!!!

Then she followed it up with this....

Ava "Mom wouldn't you like to win 5 tickets to NEW YORK!?!?!" ( With the BIGGEST eyes you have ever seen! )

Me " Well sure"

Ava " Well if you eat danimals you can win so you know let's eat danimals and go to New York" ( With a little shoulder shurgg that meant OBVIOUSLY!! ) 

OH kids and commercials!

Last night was swim meet and while it is a LONG night, I enjoy them!!! All you other swim team parents and coaches can shake your heads at me, but I enjoy the activity and all the swimmers giving it their best. I think the support is amazing and I just love to watch my girls have a good time. I am sure I will get tired of it eventually but all I have to do is look at them all excited for their swim meet and I can suck it up!

This is how swim meets go for us ( or at least last night ) 

Get there at 4:30 and wait :)


Eat a little dinner.... and then get all decorated for the meet


Last night Ava came over with about 4-5 friends and they all wanted my markers....after they colored all over themselves they ran off....Hope their mom's didn't mind LOL

Then meet starts at 6 and we didn't leave till 9pm last night. Like I said LONG night but so much fun!!!! 

I know not every one will be interested but for those who are here are a couple links to videos of their races last night.....





Well I had more to talk about but I need to get my little ladies up to go see a movie with Grandpa. Did you know Regal theaters has movies for $1 every Tuesday and Wednesday morning?!?!

So until next time 


~A



No comments:

Post a Comment