Tuesday, November 12, 2013

So Far so Good...or well Ok I guess

So Yesterday Myself and 4 other wonderful ladies started on a 30 day clean eating challenge....

Day 1 wasn't so bad except I didn't eat nearly enough...

Breakfast
2 Egg Muffins ( 2 Eggs, Mushroom, Onions, Salsa, thats it! ) Over Spinach

Which came after a GREAT BodyPump Class 

Lunch was a DELICIOUS Combo of roasted veggies.!!!!

Roasted Carrots, Beats and Spinach

 Roasted Broccoli with fresh lemon juice


I figured I had made it through Breakfast with #MeatlessMonday why not keep it going.....

But then the day got busy.....

Next thing I know it is 4pm and the school bus is coming. I grabbed a handful of cashews and ran out to get my girls.

Hugs, Snacks, Homework, then time to get ready for Classes.

Monday I have Body Combat and Body Jam, so Steve and the girls went swimming.

When I got home from classes tired, hungry and sweaty in all the weird places, they were all eating Chick-Fil-A.

So around 8:30 I grabbed these to eat 

Roasted Brussel Sprouts with cranberry's...


Only to drop them on the floor .....FAIL

SO I finished my #meatlessmonday unsuccessfully by eating a handful of Turkey, Yes I have already cooked a turkey  some turkeys this year! 

On to Day 2 and seeing what wonderful foods I can come up with today!

I'll be keeping this at the fore front of my mind!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment